Monday, April 5, 2010

South African Schoolroom Humor!

Lots of activity happens on the Ezomndeni Net.  We always have lots of Net Buddies uploading photos, sending email, and enjoying their video conversations.  One of my favorite parts of the Ezomndeni Net is the blogs.  Every day we have children and mentors reflecting on their hopes and frustrations and looking to one another for support.

Today, I was lucky enough to catch Pippy's blog.  She decided to share some South African schoolroom humor. I thought I'd give you all a chuckle and pass them on.  You might want to share these with the young people in your life~

Teacher:  Zoleka, go to the map and find North America.
Zoleka:   Here it is~!
Teacher: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
Class:     Zoleka!
 
Teacher: Busie, how do you spell crocodile?
Busie:     k-r-o-d-i-a-l
Teacher: No, that's wrong.
Busie:     Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how to spell it!

Teacher: Millie, give a sentence starting with "I".
Millie:     I is.
Teacher: No Millie, always say "I am".
Millie:    All right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

Video mentoring with Infinite Family brings many gifts...these jokes being just one of them!  Contact us and learn more about video mentoring a South African child today! Just email: info@infinitefamily.org or give us a call at 212.400.7446 x 12.

No comments: