Monday, June 28, 2010

Overcoming fear...on a roller coaster! Net Buddy, Keneilwe, blogs about her experience at Kennywood Park!

WOW!!!   Smile Monday the 14th of JUNE was the day I overcame my fear.  We went to Kennywood Amusement Park.  I left the house telling myself that I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER go on to the roller coasters except the easy ones.

My first ride was the Merry-Go-Round. That was so easy!

I don't know what convinced my heart to do the RACER roller coaster.  I guess it was LUCKY, LORI and BETSY.  I was nervous before the ride started.   When I went on I was now cooled down . The best part of experiencing  the ride was that the car I was is the one that won. TheSurprised surprising thing is that when I got off I actually wanted more! 

I went on to try the THUNDERBOLT.   It was scary, but I did it like 3 times. 

Then I thought I was too hot.  I went to do the PITTSBURGH PLUNGE.   There I got completely wet!  I also did it 3 times!  I went to try dry myself on the WHIP. 

After the Whip, Christina and I went on to do the BIG and most SCARY PHANTOM'S REVENGE!!  The moment I came off, I was all dry and dizzy.  I didn't believe that it was me that went on the Phantom's Revenge. 

At the end of the day everyone including myself was proud of me.  Thanks to Christina and Lucky for going on most of the rides with me.  If it was not for the two of them I was not going to do the roller coasters.  Thanks Guys.  Driving back home I was so tired, I just fell asleep in the car.  IT WAS A GREAT DAY!!  I ENJOYED IT!

No comments: